Michelle A. Riklan, Résumé Writer/Career Coach, Linked In Profile Writer, Trainer/Facilitator, Author, Columnist
Riklan Resources, LLC
522 Highway 9 North, #290
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Fax: (732) 761-9950
Michelle A. Riklan holds a B.A. in Theatre, English Literature and Speech Communications from Hofstra University. While beginning her corporate career, she pursued and completed a M.A. in Speech and Interpersonal Communications from New York University where she also served as an instructor in Voice and Diction/Public Speaking. Utilizing her education and presentation skills, she continued a career path in Human Resource Management. Her generalist background is all inclusive, but her areas of expertise include employment, employee relations and training and development.
As a Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW) and Certified Employment Interview Consultant (CEIC), Michelle has written hundreds of résumés and coached clients through all phases of the job search. Michelle’s training as a DISC administrator and Myers-Briggs assessment administrator is a benefit to her clients to gain insight into a person’s behavioral style, which impacts a client’s chosen career path. She works with her clients to identify specific talents, capitalize on a client’s talents and his/her potential and continuing value to an organization and offers tools to improve interpersonal skills and interviewing performance.
Michelle is co-founder of SelfGrowth.com, the largest social network on the web for people looking to improve their lives and for the experts that guide them.
- LinkedIn Webinar: “Connecting and Networking in the 21st Century” for the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE). (With Marshall Brown of Marshall Brown & Associates).
- LinkedIn Webinar: “If you aren’t on LinkedIn, you don’t exist.” public teleseminar, (With Marshall Brown of Marshall Brown & Associates).
- Social Media Strategies: Using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube, Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) International Conference.
- In-house “It’s O.K. To Be the Boss” full-day management training for 29 association individuals. (With Marshall Brown of Marshall Brown & Associates).
- Community Career Corner Presentation “Résumés 101” with Career Consultant N. Rheingold.
- LinkedIn Webinar: “Connecting and Networking in the 21st Century” for the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD). (With Marshall Brown of Marshall Brown & Associates)
Click here for videos, recordings, interviews, and more!